Coriander and cumin pesto
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¼ tsp||Flaky sea salt|
|1 tsp||Cumin seeds|
|1 tsp||Cumin seeds, toasted|
|1 tbsp||Pine nuts|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt and pepper|
|1 to serve||Lime, juice|
- In a mortar and pestle, crush garlic, sea salt and toasted cumin seeds to form a smooth paste.
- Add green chilli, pine nuts and lime zest crushing and grinding into the paste in a circular motion.
- In stages, add whole bunch of roughly chopped coriander, grinding until it breaks down and forms a smooth sauce.
- Slowly add the olive oil, stirring to incorporate.
- Season to taste with the lime juice and freshly ground black pepper.